27 April 2016 : Get Railway RRB NTPC 27 April Questions (1st Shift) HERE : Candidates have just stated coming out of RRB NTPC examination center after giving 27th April First Shift Exam.
Read More : RRB NTPC 27 April Questions (2nd Shift)
Read More : RRB NTPC 27 April Questions (3rd Shift)
- Name of the Pakistan parliament ? Mazlish-e-shoora
- Among the following, Name the Indian PM, who did not worked as Chief minister ? Indira Gandhi
- Atoms having same number of electrons called as ? Isoelectronic
- World’s most intelligent mammals ? Dolphins
- Which element is used in nuclear fission to observe neurons ? Cadmium
- Which device is used for shock treatments ?
- World’s happiest country is ?
- Find the least value of roots of 5,6,7,8 ?
As soon as they start sharing more questions, we will publish them HERE. Stay with for more updates:
Till the time you can check previous dates question papers below :
Read More : RRB NTPC ALL Question Papers at One Place
Read Other News in Hindi
Read Also : इन अभिनेत्रियों की मौत आज भी है रहस्य…
Read Also : Regular Sex करने से दूर होती हैं ‘ये’ बीमारियाँ