4 April 2016 : Get RRB NTPC 4 April Exam Questions (All Shift) with Answers HERE.
Indian Railway Is Conducting RRB NTPC Exam through various Railway Recruitment Boards to fill 18252 posts in Railway Department and regarding the same exam process has already started. RRB NTPC Exam has been completed and We have published NTPC Exam questions Below along with answers so that students can get benefit of that for future exams.
RRB NTPC 1st shift-4th April 2016 Question Paper & Answers
1) Who is brand ambassador of seychelles?
A. AR Rahman
2) What is the name of parent company of google?
3) What is victoria memorial?
4) Where is shore temple located?
A. Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
5) ‘Unknown Indian’ was written by _______.
A. Nirad c. chaudhuri
6) What is first satellite of India?
7) Who is father of White revolution?
A. Verghese kurien
8) GSM implies:
A. Global system for mobile communication
9) Earth day is observed on _______.
A. April 22nd
10) Which is Laccadive sea?
A. Lakshadweep sea
11) What is name of Governor general after Mountbatten?
12) NASA found water on ______ planet.
13) DNA implies _______.
A. Deoxy ribo nucleic acid
14) In which year economic liberlisation in India started?
15) RAM implies ____________.
A. Random access memory
16) Kanchenjunga is in ________.
17) Who is present during partition of bengal?
A. Lord Curzon
18) NASA implies ___________.
A. National Aeronautics space Administration
19) What are major elements of Amino acids?
A. Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon
20) Charles correa is _______.
21) Headquarters of ISRO is _____________.
RRB NTPC 2nd shift 4th April 2016 Questions of General Knowledge (GK) and Science with Answers :
1)Zika virus is spreaded by ________.
2) IPTL implies ________.
A. International Premier tennis league
3) Where is valley international park located?
4) What is reason behind yellow colour of Papaya?
5) Who is founder of servant of Indian society?
A. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
6) UPS means __________.
A. Uninterrupted power supply.
7) For which effect Einstien got nobel prize?
A. Law of Photo electric effect
8) Importance behind gov of India act 1935?
A. Main source of Indian constitution
9) Main source of Vitamin-A
10) Indian institute of vegetable research is at ______.