20/11/2016 : Here is the latest Twitter updates on Patna-Indore Express Accident :
– Patna-Indore express train Accident : Death Toll Raise To 96, 226 Injured
– Patna-Indore express train Accident : Death toll rises to 95
– Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu : Rs. 3.5 lakhs to be given to the departed’s kin as ex-gratia. Compensation of Rs.50000 announced in case of grievous injury and Rs. 25000 in case of simple injury
– Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav announces ex-gratia of Rs 5 lakh each for families of those killed in derailment and Rs 50,000 for seriously injured.
– Prime Minister announces ex-gratia of Rs. 2 lakhs each for the next of kin of those killed and Rs 50,000 for those seriously injured in the UP train derailment.
– ANI update : Entire nation stands in solidarity to share this sorrow; hope railway authorities will probe cause: Sonia Gandhi
– ANI update : Patna-Indore express train derailment UPDATE: Death toll rises to 91
– PM Narendra Modi : Anguished beyond words on the loss of lives due to the derailing of the Patna-Indore express. My thoughts are with the bereaved families.
– Rajnath Singh : Deeply pained by the loss of lives caused by the derailment of Patna- Indore Express near Kanpur. My thoughts are with the bereaved families
– Lalu Prasad Yadav : Deeply saddened to hear abt loss of lives due to derailing of Patna-Indore Express.My best prayers& thoughts wth injured & affected families
– President of India : Heartfelt condolences to families of deceased in Indore Patna Express accident. Prayers for speedy recovery of injured
Pic Credit – Hindustan Times